the global apheresis machine market the size is estimated at 3.12 billion USD in 2020 and reach 5.89 billion USD in 2027, registering a CAGR of 10.76% for 2021-2027. These machines help control component volumes or doses, better inventory control, and better quality control through less handling of individual components. Rising demand for the application of platelet apheresis in apheresis procedures is expected to increase the demand for apheresis devices during the forecast period.
Get a PDF for more professional and technical information: https://www.marketstatsville.com/request-sample/apheresis-machines-market
Factors impacting the Global Apheresis Machines Market over the forecast period:
- Apheresis plays a crucial role in the treatment of cancer patients, which remains the key driver for market growth.
- The growing demand for blood derivatives is also a significant factor that is expected to drive the growth of the apheresis machine market.
- A notable increase in the rate of blood-related disorders in recent years, particularly in developed economies, should explain the measurable demand generation.
- Technological advancements in apheresis machines will also contribute to the expansion of the global apheresis machine market during the forecast period.
- Lack of donor availability and histocompatibility is a major challenge for the rapid growth of the market.
- Apheresis devices are risky to use and expensive when procured for apheresis therapy, highlighting the key challenges faced by players in the apheresis market.
- Apheresis procedures are widely used in the treatment of relapsed multiple sclerosis, which is expected to support sales in the global market.
- Favorable government initiatives regarding the healthcare and medical sector are expected to benefit the performance of the apheresis market during the forecast period.
Impact of COVID-19 on the Apheresis Machines Market:
The COVID-19 pandemic has disrupted the health and medical sector. However, the arrival of the pandemic also triggered the emergency approval of apheresis machines. While the apheresis machines market initially suffered a huge loss in revenue generation and sales growth, the pandemic has also affected the operational activities of the apheresis market, including import and export services. export, due to the temporary closure of various key businesses.
You can buy full report @ https://www.marketstatsville.com/buy-now/apheresis-machines-market?opt=2950
The report depicts the global Apheresis Machines market study based on type, application, and end-user.
On the basis of Type, the Apheresis Machines Market has been segmented into-
- Donor apheresis
- Therapeutic apheresis
On the basis of Application, the Apheresis Machines Market has been segmented into –
Based on End User, the Apheresis Machines Market has been segmented into –
- Blood collection centers
Apheresis Machines Market: Regional Outlook
The global apheresis machines market has been segmented into five geographical regions: North America, Asia-Pacific, South America, Europe, Middle East & Africa. In 2020, North America held the largest apheresis devices market share, followed by Asia-Pacific. Additionally, Europe is expected to be the fastest growing market and hence is expected to project the highest CAGR in the global apheresis machines market during the forecast period.
Leading Competitors in the Global Apheresis Machines Market include-
Global apheresis machines are highly fragmented, with a large number of players across the world. Key players operating in the global Apheresis Machines Market include-
- Terumo BCT, Inc.
- Kaneka Company
- Asahi Kasei Medical Co., Ltd.
- B. brauna Melsungen AG
- Kawasumi Laboratories Inc.
- Cerus Company
- Fresenius Kabi
- Nikkiso Co., Ltd.
- Haemonetics Corporation
- HemaCare Corporation.
The Apheresis Machines Market report provides an in-depth analysis of macroeconomic factors and market attractiveness of each segment. The report will include an in-depth qualitative and quantitative assessment of industry/regional outlook with market players in the respective segment and region/country. Information in the report includes contributions from key interview and survey respondents.
Access full report description, table of contents, table of figure, chart, etc. @ https://www.marketstatsville.com/table-of-content/apheresis-machines-market
Apheresis Machines Market Report Covers Comprehensive Analysis on:
- Market Segmentation and Regional Analysis
- 10 year market size
- Price analysis
- Supply and demand analysis
- Product life cycle analysis
- Porter’s Five Forces and Value Chain Analysis
- Analysis of developed and emerging economies
- PEST analysis
- Factor analysis of the market and forecasts
- Opportunities, risks and market trends
- Conclusion and recommendation
- Regulatory landscape
- Patent analysis
- Competition Landscape
- More than 15 company profiles
Regional Analysis of Apheresis Machines Market Includes:
- North America (United States, Canada, Mexico)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, United Kingdom, Spain, Poland, Russia, Slovenia, Slovakia, Hungary, Czech Republic, Belgium, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Myanmar, Cambodia, Philippines, Singapore, Australia and New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- The Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, South Africa, North Africa, Rest of MEA
Request for Report Description @ https://www.marketstatsville.com/apheresis-machines-market
Apheresis Machines Market: Target Audience
- Apheresis machine manufacturers
- Apheresis Manufacturers, Distributors and Suppliers
- End users (hospitals, medical centers, clinical institutes)
- Investment banks and private companies
- Government agencies and regulatory authorities